
This photo and video were sent to us by some wonderful members in Ali's ward. This is what they said: "We are the Reeser's. We live in Winderemere, Florida and your daughters are serving as missionaries in our Ward. We recently had a spaghetti dinner and cake bake sale for the scouts in our ward. Your daughters were there and here is the proof. We are so happy you have sent your daughters to us. They are wonderful and you should be proud. At least that is what our computer said. Hope you enjoy the picture and movie."
2 comments:
Wow! I love your family blog! I think it's so great that you guys can keep it up like this. My family is "trying" to do a similar thing... but is no where near as advanced as you guys. This is great!
Thanks Jake! Ali set it up, of course. I wish I had more time to post everything I'd like to. It's fun. =)
Post a Comment